Kit & CaDoodle Kit Club
I have always said I would never do this but….I am starting a Kit Club!
Okay, I said it and didn’t get struck by lightening.
I had always vowed not to do one but times change and I want to best meet the needs of my customers while balancing that with my family needs.
This will be a mini album only club. I won’t be doing constructed pieces with the club, those are covered with my Ustream classes and with my Ongoing Reservation plans (Maple street and Once Upon a Time). I will still do larger albums and constructed pieces on my Ustream as usual, one every 3 to 5 weeks-ish so we can explore the full project. The pace will be much like we are on now.
This kit club will be for all skill levels but it will have simple albums, (much like the old days on Youtube).
Here is the plan for the Kit & Cadoodle Club:
– This is a Mini Album club, no constructed pieces. The kit can be used for the Kit Release Album pattern, for TTP or the new Memory Mixer albums
Memory Mixer is a new pattern I will have coming up that uses the dependant pages concept I was going to add to the 2015 TTP. It is too different from TTP to be included with the TTP concept, so I am doing it separately. It is not as involved as TTP as it is bound only one way but the pages can be created to mix and match. I am introducing it at St Louis retreat. It will be available ala carte for non attendees.
– The Kit Club will be available and billed on a trimester basis. There will be 3 projects spread over a 4 month period. The first cycle will start with September. All 3 project for the quarter will be shown before trimester starts. Sign ups will begin Wednesday, August 13 at 10 am PDT, with first payment due at sign up. Signups for this first cycle will be limited in number until I get a feel of how many I can handle.
– The will be a discount for buying the whole trimester up front. If you choose to spread out the payments, you will be billed monthly for the first 3 months of each 4 month trimester. No billing Apr, Aug, and Dec.
– Every project in the trimester will include:
- 2 to 3 kit options to choose from
- a video tutorial
- a supply list/cutting guide for a fast and easy mini album.
– There will be Add-On kits with stamps, dies, stencils, other products, etc. Contents of the Add-on kits will vary depending on the project.
– I will also have Add-ons of additional CS in 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11
– There will be multiple levels of Kit and KaDoodle involvement available:
- Kit Me Up Plan – Basic Kit and access to Video Tutorials/Cutting Guides.
- Stash Buster Plan – Video Tutorials/Cutting Guides access
- Whole Kit & Cadoodle Plan – Includes Basic Kit, Video Tutorial/Cutting Guides Access, Add-On kits of stamps, dies, stencils, products
– Basic kits include:
- 12 x 12 pad, pack or equivalent
- 6 x 6 pad or equivalent
- Die cuts or equivalent
- 2 packs of flowers
- Ribbon, fiber, and/or lace
- Misc. Embellies
- 12 x 12 cardstock (6 shts)
- Chipboard and fabric for covers
- Card stock for pages
– A limited number of Ala Carte kits will be available for each project.
Here is what I will have project-wise moving forward –
Ala Carte projects – Constructed or larger/involved albums every 3 to 5 weeks, pace similar to current slowed pace. – Done on Ustream
Maple Street Shoppes – probably one or two more this year – Done on Ustream
Once Upon a Time – probably 2 more this year: Rapunzel Tower and Troll Bridge – Done on Ustream
Kit & CaDoodle Club – One simple album kit every 5 to 6 weeks (based on Trimester delivery) – video tutorials with cut guides, no full written tutorials..- access via account
What’s up Wednesday – Techniques and demos, schedule to be determined – Done on ustream
Everything done on Ustream will have videos available in archives just like now. Pretty much the same as current pace. No noticeable difference to those not part of kit club other than show and tell of Kit Club projects.
The Kit & Cadoodle tutorials will be done much like One and Done. There will be a video Tutorial with a supply list and cutting guide. Videos will be available through your account just like TTP and One and Done.
Kit Club kits will be available and ship out every 5 to 6 weeks. The release will not be tied to a specific monthly date. By doing the kit club ans spanning the 3 projects over a 4 month period , I know how much product to order, how much help I will need, and when I need that help.
I am excited about the new Kit and CaDoodle Club!