This Friday and Saturday I will be doing a Ustream show on how to make the mini that is featured today on the Graphic 45 blog. Check out the schedule on the blog sidebar for times.
This is a fun, fast, and easy mini to make. Though I will be giving out all the dimensions on the show, I will also have a pattern/tutorial available on my website by Thursday. I will be making the larger size on the show but the pattern will include both the larger and smaller versions.
To work along with me you will need the following supplies:
– (16-18) 12″ x 12″ patterned papers. At least 6 MUST be double sided and non-directional
– (8) 12″ x 12″ coordinating colored card stock
– 3 yds rayon ribbon or patterned ribbon
– 1 yd coordinating ribon for optional closure
– Brad and garment pin or loop for optional closure
– Flowers and embellishments for covers, pages and tags
– Glue, adhesives, optional punches or edgers
Also, tomorrow will be the re-scheduled Part 4 of the Vintage Suitcase mini album at 1pm Pacific time.
Have an awesome week!!